1、 How Infosys collects and uses your personal data
3、 How does yinshuo intelligence disclose your personal data
4、 How to access ｏｒ modify your personal data
5、 Personal information protection of minors
6、 How to retain and protect your personal data
7、 Third party providers and their services
8、 How to ｕｐｄａｔｅ this policy
1、 How Infosys collects and uses your personal data
Personal data refers to information that can determine personal identity when used alone ｏｒ in combination with other information. Such data will be directly submitted to us by you when you use our website, products ｏｒ services and interact with us, such as:
1. The information you fill in and submit when you register as a member and use the relevant services provided by yinshuo intelligent ｏｒ other platform parties, such as your name, gender, date of birth, ID number, telephone number, email address, address, avatar, nickname, location and other relevant information.
2. When you choose to purchase, deliver and install services, we may ask your name, contact information, shipping address, billing address and bank card information in order to process your order.
3. When you download ｏｒ use the client software, ensun intelligent may read the information related to your device, including but not limited to the hardware model, IMEI number and other unique device identifiers, MAC address, IP address, operating system version and the settings of the device used to access the service.
4. When you use yinshuo intelligent IOT devices, yinshuo intelligent may read your usage without notice, including but not limited to the device model, device operation status, device function usage frequency, IOT device log information, measurement data uploaded by the device ｏｒ other usage information, and the built-in camera of some devices may capture the usage of the device, etc.
5. When you use yinshuo intelligent services ｏｒ access yinshuo intelligent related service platform, yinshuo intelligent automatically receives and records the information on your browser and computer, including but not limited to your IP address, browser type, language used, access date and time, software and hardware feature information, web page records you need, and other data.
6. Location information (only applicable to specific services / functions): when you download ｏｒ use client software ｏｒ visit web pages, as well as use some yinshuo intelligent services and IOT devices, yinshuo intelligent may read all kinds of information related to your location, such as the GPS signal of the device ｏｒ the relevant information of the nearby WiFi access point and mobile phone signal transmission tower, country code, city code, mobile network code, community ID Longitude and latitude information and language settings, which may be transmitted to us when you use some services.
Where permitted by law, we will also obtain relevant data from public and commercial third-party sources, such as purchasing statistical data from other companies, obtaining order data from third-party e-commerce platforms to support our services, the questionnaire response information sent to us when you participate in the questionnaire survey, participating in the user experience program, and the relevant information we collect when you interact with us and your smart partners. The data we collect depends on the way you interact with yinshuo intelligence, including the website you visit ｏｒ the products and services you use, such as name, gender, enterprise name, position, address, email address, phone number, login information (account number and password), photos, certificate information, etc. In some cases, you can choose not to provide personal data to yinshuo intelligence, but if you choose not to provide it, yinshuo intelligence may not be able to provide you with relevant products ｏｒ services, nor can it respond to ｏｒ solve the problems you encounter. We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
1. Create an account, and use the personal information collected when creating an account through a website ｏｒ mobile device to establish a user's personal account and data page.
2. Realize your transaction ｏｒ service request, such as fulfilling the order. The information related to the e-commerce order can be used to process the order and related after-sales services, including customer support and re shipment. Recipient information, including name, address, phone number and postal code, will be used for delivery. Email address is used to send package tracking information to users. The list of purchased items is used to print the invoice and allow the customer to identify the items in the package. When you use yinshuo intelligent customer service phone, wechat official account and other self-service platforms to request yinshuo intelligent to provide you with product installation, maintenance and consulting services, according to your different demands, you need to provide us with your name, address, contact information, products to be installed ｏｒ repaired and other information, so that yinshuo intelligent can provide you with the required services in time.
3. Activate ｏｒ verify products ｏｒ services, control and use equipment. You need to use app to log in to your account to control some of your devices, and complete the network distribution and binding process of the devices normally. After completing these processes, you can control the equipment remotely ｏｒ in the LAN through the app. Some devices need to be activated before they can be used. The activation process requires the use of relevant device information, including: MAC address, machine code, WiFi password, etc. If the activation fails, we may read the relevant device information and log information to evaluate the reason for the activation failure. At the same time, you may need to use user name / password and other information to control your networked devices.
4. Provide location-based services. When using some services, we ｏｒ a third-party service provider may use location information to provide you with the correct version of the service, and provide an accurate location to enable you to obtain the best possible user experience, for example, by reading your location to understand the nearest warehouse and estimate the delivery time, ｏｒ using different programs at different altitudes and regions to ensure the normal realization of the device function, etc.
5. Send you information about products and services that you may be interested in, including but not limited to inviting you to participate in yinshuo intelligent activities (such as promotional activities), market surveys ｏｒ satisfaction surveys, ｏｒ send you marketing information. If you participate in lottery, competitions ｏｒ similar promotional activities, we will use the information you provide to manage such activities, such as winning the prize, Your mobile number ｏｒ nickname may be desensitized and written into the winning list and published. If the activity is jointly promoted by us and a third party, we may share with it the personal information (the number of users participating in the activity, the list of winners, and the contact information of winners) necessary for the completion of the activity, so that the third party can distribute prizes to you ｏｒ provide services to you in time.
6. Send you important notifications, such as notifications of operating system ｏｒ application updates and installation.
7. Provide you with personalized user experience and personalized content, such as obtaining additional product after-sales service.
8. Allow you to use third-party functions. Some of the functions of our products are operated by third-party service providers. Therefore, we need to share your information with third parties so that you can experience the complete function. For example, when you use our services to search recipes, audio, video, Encyclopedia of ingredients and other content, we may need to send your search request to a third-party service provider.
9. Collect user feedback. The feedback you provide can help improve our services and equipment functions. In order to track the feedback you choose to provide, you may use the personal information you provide to contact you and keep records.
10. Carry out internal audit, data analysis and research to improve our products and services.
11. Analyze business operation efficiency and measure market share.
12. Synchronize, share and store the data you upload ｏｒ download as well as the data required to perform the upload and download.
13. Comply with and implement applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards ｏｒ our policies.
Yinshuo intelligence may also collect and use non identifying data. Non identifying data refers to data that cannot be used to determine personal identity. For example, yinshuo intelligence will collect summarized statistical data, such as website visits, frequency of use of IOT device functions, etc. The purpose of this data collection by inSo intelligence is to understand how users use their own websites, products and services. With this, yinshuo intelligence can improve its services and better meet the needs of customers. Ensun intelligence may, at its discretion, collect, use, process, transfer ｏｒ disclose non identifiable data for other purposes. We will try our best to isolate your personal data and non identifying data, and use these two kinds of data separately. If personal data is mixed with non identifying data, it will still be treated as personal data processing. When yinshuo intelligent processes your personal data, we will comply with the requirements of applicable laws and process it based on appropriate legitimacy, including:
1. Process your personal data for the performance of the contract when responding to your transaction ｏｒ service request;
2. Process your personal data based on your consent;
3. When we contact you, conduct marketing ｏｒ market research, and process your personal data for the purpose of improving our products and services, implementing and improving our loss prevention and anti fraud plans, we will be based on the legitimate interests of us ｏｒ third parties.
4. We may also process your personal data based on compliance with and enforcement of legal obligations.
To ensure the normal operation of the website, we sometimes store small data files called cookies on computers ｏｒ mobile devices. Cookies are plain text files stored on computers ｏｒ mobile devices by web servers. The contents of a cookie can only be retrieved ｏｒ read by the server that created it. Each cookie is unique to your web browser ｏｒ mobile application. Cookies usually contain identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters. With cookies, websites can store data such as user preferences ｏｒ goods in shopping baskets.
The purpose of enabling cookies by yinshuo intelligence is the same as that of most websites ｏｒ Internet service providers, that is, to improve the user experience. With the help of cookies, websites can remember users' single visit (using session cookies) ｏｒ multiple visits (using permanent cookies). With cookies, websites can save settings, such as the language, font size, and other browsing preferences of computers ｏｒ mobile devices. This means that users do not need to reconfigure user preferences every time they visit.
2. Website beacon and pixel label
We will use website beacons, pixel tags and other similar technologies on the website. For example, the email sent to you by yinshuo intelligent may contain a click URL that links to the content of yinshuo intelligent website. If you click on this link, yinshuo intelligence will track this click to help us understand your product and service preferences and improve customer service. If you don't want your activities to be tracked in this way, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list of yinshuo intelligence at any time.
3. Mobile analysis software
In the app, we use mobile analysis software to better understand the functions of our app in your mobile phone. This software may record the following information, such as the frequency of your use of the application, events in the application, cumulative usage, performance data, and the location of the application crash.
4. Use of SDK
We will conduct strict security tests on SDK ｏｒ other similar applications, and require partners to take strict measures to protect your personal data. When meeting new service requirements and business function changes, we may adjust the third-party SDK we access and timely disclose the latest situation of accessing the third-party SDK to you in this description. Please note that there may be some changes in the data type of the third-party SDK due to version upgrade, policy adjustment and other reasons. Please refer to the official instructions published by it. At present, the third-party SDK accessed by this application is as follows:
Huawei device management service SDK
Purpose of collecting personal information: complete the verification with Huawei cloud authorization to ensure that your product always meets the requirements of harmonyos connect certification
Type of personal data collected: device hardware identification, device hardware parameters, and system version information related to the device
Third party SDK privacy Description: about Huawei device management service and privacy description
Third party SDK privacy note：
3、 How to disclose and share your personal data
Your personal information will be strictly confidential and will only be shared with data recipients in the categories listed below. In addition, we will only share your information with third parties other than the following with your consent, and you will be able to choose whether to allow us to share your information.
1. Yinshuo intelligent affiliated company.
In order for us to provide services to you, recommend information you may be interested in, ｏｒ protect the personal and property safety of yinshuo intelligence ｏｒ other users ｏｒ the public from infringement, your personal information may be shared among yinshuo intelligence affiliates. We will only share necessary personal information. If we share your personal sensitive information ｏｒ the affiliated company changes the purpose of using and processing your personal information, we will ask for your authorization and consent again.
2. Authorized partners.
We may be with credible